Monday 25 January 2010

Typographic Horizons

This was our last project before the Christmas break, and probably our hardest this year. We had to create an A5 ( or smaller) mail out informing people of an event called "Typographic Horizons", a series of lectures given by famous typographers. I was pleased with my outcome, but I had to change it slightly due to time restraints.


Woop thurrrrr it is. I missed out the second page for Eric Spiekerman. Poor Eric Spiekerman. Instead of plain white paper, I wanted to have the pages going from orange, to red, to darker red, to purple then blue, and the red sun on the bottom of each page would have been a cut through instead. However coloured paper would have meant the text would have had to have been white, and to get white text I would have had to screen print it, but I ran out of time and had to stick with the white paper. After I had conquered this project, and humped it into submission, my desk was left in a pretty bad state. I only tidied it up yesterday as well.



I leave you with this:

No comments:

Post a Comment